Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Already In The Second Month Of 2009






It is so insane how time flies .. Next month my baby boy will be turning one and my little girl will be turning 5 .. It seems like just yesterday she was a newborn and now this fall she will be starting school wow!!

I have neglected this site for a while and I don't think I could even begin to write all things new so I think maybe I will just be better at writing more often again now that the holidays are over..
Tanner is now 10 months old and wanting to walk he is on the go all the time and still such a happy boy he lights my heart up so much!

The kids had an awesome Christmas filled with way to many toys but I loved seeing the excitement on their little faces as always and this Christmas was amazing .. waking up in our own little house just the four of us it really felt wonderful we of course took many pictures and then we headed into my parents for dinner and some time as a big ol family was a great holiday season all in all!

Now we have had some moments along the way that were not so great but the good always out weighs the bad !! so here we are now looking forward to the big event of the next 16 months and yet again all kinds of emotions and excitiment are running wild within me :)

Some of the christmas pictures at the bottom of this post .. stay tuned for more updates as I will now be more active here again.

hugs to all

No comments: